2 buildings | 13,772 sq/ft total | Navasota, Texas | $2,284,000
The Chandelier Room
Navasota, Texas | 15 min from College Station
2 buildings | 13,772 sq/ft total
Our downtown districts represent living history where our past meets our present in the stories and structures that have withstood the test of time. Navasota’s revitalized downtown district is a thriving space where one can appreciate what’s been saved, what’s new, and what’s to savor…all within walking distance.
About the buildings…
Dating back to 1885, the main buildings boast 13,772 square feet. Over the last 15 years the current owner has taken great care to restore these historic structures. Her energy and vitality can be felt as you step into the buildings. Upon entering your eyes are drawn to the 14' ceilings adorned with chandelier after chandelier, hence the name the Chandelier Room. Most of these are not reproductions mind you, but antique French fixtures that have been beautifully restored. The first floor consists of restrooms, dressing room, catering kitchen, and double wooden doors that lead to 10th St. The grand staircase leads you to a mezzanine area featuring more antique fixtures and continues up to the second floor from which many a bridal portrait has been taken.
The owner continues to operate the Chandelier Room as an event venue hosting wedding, receptions, sorority functions and parties of all kinds. The buildings offer a large, open, renovated space that can have continued use as an event venue or transitioned into a variety of commercial uses.
2,000 SF basement with 8’ ceilings and electrical
Private courtyard garden area
Cement loading dock along 10th Street
Downtown district corner location
Walking distance to shops and restaurants
Ample available parking along city streets and public parking lot nearby
For more information regarding the business operations, please contact us directly. Seller may consider selling the corner building by itself.
Highlights: 110 West Washington Ave (TRACT 1)
- 14 ft. ceilings on the first floor
- 20+ refurbished French Chandeliers for lighting
- Mezzanine overlooking the first floor
- Massive rooftop skylight
- Large vintage style wood staircases
- Elevated cement loading dock with wood cargo doors on 10th Street
- Commercial catering kitchen
- An estimated 2000 Sq. Ft. reinforced concrete basement with cement floors, stone walls and 8’ ft. ceilings.
Highlights: 108 West Washington Ave (TRACT 2)
- Two original concrete staircases leading to a residential loft
- French doors connecting the buildings
- Vintage Style Chandeliers
- 100 year old doors leading to the New Orleans style courtyard
- Massive rooftop skylight that is visible from both floors
110 and 108: Combined “Estimated” Gross Building Area: 13,772 Sq. Ft. (not including basement in 110)
Highlights: 110 N 10th Street (TRACT 3)
- Metal Storage Building Estimated 2000 Sq. Ft. and estimated 900 Sq. Ft. garden courtyard and walkway
- Rear Access to both main buildings with courtyard
Downtown Navasota is thriving due to extensive and ongoing investment by the City of Navasota into the town's infrastructure, streets, brick sidewalks, vintage lighting, street side planters, etc.. Over the last 10 years, many of the town's most historical and prominent buildings have undergone or are in the process of multi-million dollar private renovations.