Lost Antler Ranch is 21 acres of manicured bliss within Horseshoe Bay’s gated community of Bay Country. This acclaimed one of a kind estate has been nationally showcased for its unique design and beauty. A horse lover’s paradise and the perfect setup for either a primary residence or destination retreat. Situated within the gorgeous Texas Hill Country, this equestrian utopia offers a flawless blend of luxury and functionality. The acclaimed custom built home overlooks peaceful tranquility with the convenience of shopping, premiere golfing and one of Texas’ finest recreational lakes only a few miles away.
The property is located approximately 50 miles West of Austin, TX off of TX-71 and less than 3 miles from Horseshoe Bay Resort on Lake Lyndon B Johnson. The booming town of Marble Falls, TX located on the Colorado River is approximately 10 miles from the ranch. The gated entrance offers secluded privacy.
Horseshoe Bay Resort has completed a $60 Million Multi-Phase Renovation. The Resort's property is part of the Crescent Hotels & Resorts management company's distinguished Latitudes lifestyle hotels and resorts division. The neighboring Horseshoe Bay Resort renovations are projected to increase property values throughout the area.
Habitat, Water & Wildlife:
This Spanish influenced horse property was masterfully designed by Gralla Architects, a leading firm in equine design. It offers a blend of improved sprigged Bermuda grazing pastures and tree covered acreage. The property is highlighted by numerous ponds. Two of the ponds are lined and supplemented with a 200’ well which produces 45 GPM. The soils are comprised mostly of sandy loam. White-tailed deer and other wildlife are prevalent.
The sprawling 6,000 square foot main residence includes four bedrooms each with their own veranda, five baths and one half bath. The one story design remarkably connects the home, garage, barn, guest house (860 sq/ft) and covered arena all under one roof. Throughout the house you find custom Italian tile, Pella windows & doors and decorative wood beamed ceilings.
Comfort, convenience, and class best describe the master wing featuring a cozy fireplace, sitting area, his and her walk-in closets. The master bath includes separate facilities with a walk-in shower and whirlpool tub accented by large stained glass windows above.
The chef’s kitchen contains a large island, custom cabinets, Sub-Zero refrigeration and a full complement of high end stainless steel appliances.
This home is an entertainer's dream with expansive living spaces, two outdoor kitchens, three indoor & two outdoor wood burning fireplaces, two bar areas, a 500 bottle refrigerated wine room, observation tower with sitting area, game room and an invigorating swimming pool.
Other Improvements & Features:
• Custom Craftsmen In-wood cabinets and doors
• Heating and Cooling vents in the floor – six zoned units
• Study with custom built-ins
• Wet bar with two Sub-Zero refrigeration
• Full bar with Sub-Zero wine cooler, refrigeration and ice maker
• Hand scraped wood ceiling beams, interior and exterior columns
• Water softener with reverse osmosis system
• Tornado proof safe room designed and constructed to Texas Tech University specifications
• Abundant storage in attic and throughout the home
• Security system wired for video surveillance in the pool area and horse stalls
• Guest house - 860 sq/ft, with one bedroom, one full bath, living area and fully equipped kitchen
• Large enclosed dog yard
• Private gated entry with tone paved driveway
• Large Remington “Bronco “Buster” bronze sculpture
• Oversized garage with seven bays, protective floor coating and a “Stinger” lift
• 30 AMP RV connection
• 2’ x 6’ exterior wall construction with enhanced insulation
• Insulated Standing Seam Metal roof with ridge vents
• Lightning protection system and 8 KW back-up generator
• Lighted 60’ X 120’ covered arena with Terra 2000 encapsulated soil
• Barn with three 12’ x 12’ stalls, feed room, vet room with stock and rubber flooring, heated/cooled tack and lunch rooms
• 6.22 acre and 5.17 acre sprigged Bermuda pastures. Each with covered and partially enclosed cedar lined loafing sheds with auto heated Nelson Mfg pedestal waterers and hose bibs
• Auto timed fly sprayer in barn and heated Nelson Mfg waterers
• Horse stall drainage system and enclosed hay/shavings storage with ventilation
• Micro water reel with 300’ auto retrieval unit and 4 stations to water the pastures
• 18 station irrigation system for yard and landscaping
The property is under a wildlife management tax exemption program.
Some equipment and furnishings are negotiable.
Additional adjacent land may be available for purchase. Contact broker for details.